Happy New Year!
I have decided that each month of this year, I will be posting a month’s worth of blog post ideas to give you some blogging inspiration! First up is 31 January blog post ideas.
I have included blog post ideas for all types of bloggers, from fashion to lifestyle to travel and more! Enjoy and happy blogging!
31 January Blog Post Ideas for Bloggers:
- Share your New Year’s resolutions
- How to set and stick to goals for the new year
- Review your favorite planner or organizational tool
- Many people try to lose weight in January – share your top health and fitness tips
- What you wore/did on New Year’s Eve
- Participate in a 30-day challenge and blog about it
- Create your own 30-day challenge for your readers
- Best money-saving and budgeting tips
- Many people look for new hobbies in January – share how you found yours
- How to get over the post-holiday blues
- Do a DIY project and document your results
- Share how you stay active and fit even during the cold winter months
- Revisit your very first blog post and reflect on how you’ve grown
- Your favorite healthy recipes
- Do a book challenge like the PopSugar Reading Challenge and document it
- Share your New Year goals for your blog
- Fun wintery date night/date day ideas
- How to stay organized as a student/mom/blogger/etc.
- How you make time for blogging
- Winter weekend getaway ideas for beating cabin fever
- Your winter fashion must-haves
- Your winter beauty and skincare must-haves
- Choose your most popular blog post from last year and revisit or expand on it
- If you make money from your blog, break down how you do it
- How you stay productive
- Give a “behind the scenes” look at your blogging space
- Share your tips on decluttering/organizing your living space
- What you learned from the past year
- Snow day activity ideas
- Give a preview of what you’re planning for your blog in the upcoming year
- Check in on your resolutions – have you been keeping them?
Don’t forget to click here if you’re looking for all of my blog post ideas!