These are the tools and products I have PERSONALLY used for my blog. I only recommend what I use and love and think will help YOU be successful. I have also included plenty of free resources to help you as well!
- BlueHost: My web host and the web host of many other bloggers! I have a step-by-step guide for setting up a self-hosted WordPress blog with BlueHost if you need some help help. With my link you can get hosting for just $3.95 per month and a FREE domain name!
- Bluchic: I use a Bluchic theme on my blog and all my web design clients’ blogs too! They are so pretty, feminine, and functional. They also have AMAZING customer support and help guides for all of their themes.
STYLED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY
All the photos on my blog are from stock photo websites. I don’t have time to take my own pictures for my blog and social media, so I use stock photos instead! Here are my favorite websites:
- Styled Stock Society: Affordable subscription-based styled stock photography that I just LOVE.
- Haute Stock: This is my FAVORITE source for stock photos, there are so many to choose from!
- ConvertKit: The BEST email marketing platform for bloggers. Worth the investment if you want to make an income from blogging. Get a free month trial through my link!
- Core Affiliate Strategy Guide: This guide shows you step-by-step how to make affiliate income using your email list! The author makes over $20,000 per month using this exact strategy.
- Blog Post Ideas: All of the posts I have written about blog post ideas! (There are hundreds of ideas!)
- Income Reports: How I make money from my blog each month
- Tailwind: An awesome scheduling tool for Pinterest. I don’t pay for it anymore because I pin manually, but I used the free trial and had great results. You can get a one-month free trial with my link!
- BoardBooster: Another great scheduling tool, I use BoardBooster to automatically pin posts from my blog to all the group boards I am part of every day. You can get a free trial through my link.
- Pinteresting Strategies: This ebook taught me everything about Pinterest! After implementing the strategies from this book, Pinterest became my top source of traffic (more than 70%) and grew my income a ton!
- 100+ Pinterest Group Boards for Every Blogging Niche: My round-up of the best group boards for bloggers to join to boost their traffic from Pinterest!
- Creative Market: You can buy social media templates, fonts, and other graphic design elements from Creative Market. If you sign up for their email list, you also get 6 free goodies delivered to you every Monday!
- Canva: Free software I use to make all of my blog and Pinterest graphics.
MOST HELPFUL BLOG POSTS:
These are some of my most helpful blog posts about blogging, social media, and making money.
- How to Start a Blog and Make Money
- 10 Places to Find Free Feminine Styled Stock Photos
- 20 Best Facebook Groups for Bloggers
- 100+ Pinterest Group Boards for Every Blogging Niche
- How I Make Money as a New Blogger Using Pinterest
- Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers to Make Money
- Free Feminine WordPress Themes for Bloggers
- How to Write Affiliate Posts That Convert
- How to Use Pinterest to Grow Your Blog
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, and at no extra cost to you, I may receive a small commission if you purchase through my links. I only recommend products and services that I have personally used and love.